Monday, September 3, 2012

Ribbon/Bead Christmas Trees - September 3, 2012


This was an ornament that on Pinterest the link led to nowhere.  So I needed to figure out the secret.  After some trial and error, I found it. 

Measure and mark on the ribbon!  The first two dots are an inch apart, then the next two are an inch and a half, the next two are two inches apart, the last two are two and a half inches apart, then cut the ribbon a little after that last dot. 

Then start stringing.  I used some extra beads as spacers so I had enough room on the string to use as a hanger.  I'll take them off later.
Finish off the ribbon, then take the string back up through the tree.  And after a couple knots, you have a finished product.
I've been enjoying the different color combinations.  Have fun!

No comments: