Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Organizing - November 20, 2012

Knowing I have all this time on my hands, I'm finding that I'm more excited about cleaning than about crafting during this first week.  The cabinet under the bathroom sink has been bothering me for quite a while now.

Cleaning supplies are a disorganized mess on the right.  Extra shampoo and soap, etc, are a disorganized mess on the left.  And I don't know what I have or what I need.

So I pulled all the bins out and organized them in the living room while watching TV.  I don't need to buy shampoo, Windex, Swiffer dusters, or deodorant any time soon.  But I do need to pick up some Ibuprofen.

I don't know if it looks it in this picture, but this is after organization.  It feels good to know what I have and what I need and what I should buy during my next trip to the store.

No comments: