Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daily Calendar - November 16, 2012

It was my last day of work.  The girls took me out to lunch, then I went home.  Since it was only a half day, I didn't get to work on too much of my list.  But on Monday, it's going to look something like this.

daily unemployment schedule
wake, shower, dress
make coffee, breakfast, lunch for BF
coffee and breakfast while blogging
laundry/dishes
five or more cleaning items
exercise
lunch
send out resume
plan/start/shop for dinner
crafting/scrapbooking/christmas prep

Of course, it's up for changes, but I've been working on this over weeks.  I won't be tempted to turn on the TV for distraction since daytime television sucks, but the computer is always going to be a problem.  Especially with many of my items including the computer.  Besides, there's also this...

other unemployment activities
mail birthday/anniversary/holiday cards
plan meals and make grocery list
save all photos to exterior hard drive
convert VHS tapes to digital
select items to go to storage unit
freecycle or thrift extra junk

I am so excited for Monday!  I think unemployment is really going to agree with me.

No comments: