Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dry Erase Board - November 21, 2012

My mom has an ugly dry erase board in her front hallway.  She uses it to inform the parents of the children she watches of any important dates, such as her vacation days.  It's ugly.  It's white and boring and just sits on the bookshelf in the entryway leaning against the wall.  I found I had an extra large picture frame and decided to make her a new "white" board.
I just took a scrap of thin cardboard and some scrapbooking paper, added some letter stickers for a title, and put the frame back together.  I'm going to add a strip of velcro to the frame to attach the dry erase marker.  Also considering attaching a clothespin so my mom and the parents can pass notes (or checks) back and forth without anything getting lost or misplaced.


One Christmas present for mom, done.

No comments: